• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Another humid, hot and rainy day here, and wayyy to muggy for any type of jacket but......
I thought some of you might want to join me in a salute to the year 2020 and all of the amazing things it has brought with it this year!!;)

edit : Thanks to Mulceber for suggesting the idea!
View attachment 41688View attachment 41687

Burt, that t-shirt is just brilliant, it's also bang on ;)

2020 - what a fuck up!

This pretty much sums it up too...

main-qimg-96d39e2ee210b59eb99125f9be4fa1cf

newagegeezer

Brilliant Thankyou, for the link too...

strange coincidence, rainy morn here in London UK, so grabbed a cap to wear on walk to shops, of course rain stopped almost immediately, just got in and thought I'd look up this site as I hadn't for the many days of heatwave here and saw the posts on the M1943 cap..... type I'd just been wearing.... picked up about 50 years ago, used to wear it on the jeep and digging in the garden etc etc, a great all round casual cap now, just taken a couple of pics

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 91
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 127

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Beautiful jacket Jorge!

Too damn hot here (UK) for anything heavy at the moment, still wearing a flight jacket though: Vietnam war nomex flyers hot weather shirt/jacket (will get some pics).
Ohhh, here in Florida it is ridiculously hot and humid!!! Just imagine wearing an A-2 in the Caribbean, well it is exactly the same right now! I just took a pic and took it off, honestly I never have the chance to wear them here.

ausreenactor

Ohhh, here in Florida it is ridiculously hot and humid!!! Just imagine wearing an A-2 in the Caribbean, well it is exactly the same right now! I just took a pic and took it off, honestly I never have the chance to wear them here.
That was my Townsville experience for three postings.

Loving the opportunity to jump between Tankers, N-1 the Monarch and back again on a daily basis.