• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Gorgeous jacket, Jorge! Original? If so, it's in phenomenal condition!
Thanks @mulceber! Yes, it’s an original, gotta admit this contract is very comfy compared to others that I have.
E558A86A-2C11-479B-B302-7A04F266F518.jpeg

Nickb123

Looks more like a de-dye! Terrific!

Looks as if you had been....bathing in salt water, walking through acid rain, crawling under cars, digging the jacket in for at least a year, put it on a sun bed twice a week.....

Ties

It's certainly not shy! The jacket that was worn during the post-war house remodel!

newagegeezer

that's why I've been selling off my "extra" jackets etc. "you don't fly, you've sold the jeep, you haven't ridden the bikes for years...what do you need all that leather, sheepskin, woolly stuff FOR ?", and all those old mbike, classic car, music mags ? what are they FOR ? and all those LPs you haven't played for years.....I want the spare room back and the shed and what's all that STUFF under the bed ?"
and I'm getting far too long in the tooth to balls this relationship up, far too old for park benches, mind you there'd be plenty of old papers to wrap up in.......ho hum