• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Not Luxembourg, rather a bit of my pool house and an original M-1941 Field Jacket for you guys :D
E65D5CE3-DEB2-4D0B-A527-93B3EAB2746A.jpeg

adfrost

I'm back playing Fallout 76 once again, which means I'm spending a lot of [virtual] time in this Bomber Jacket. I rather enjoy the design...clearly B-6 inspired. There is also more G-1 inspired jacket, but that one cost money and I didn't feel like buying a virtual jacket at the time. I'd probably rock a real version of this jacket if one existed.

Photo_2020-05-24-183425.png

Photo_2020-05-24-183553.png

Photo_2020-05-24-184342.png

mulceber

My first thought as well. Looks like a desire for symmetry overriding any understanding of what the straps actually do.

ties70

Cold and foggy here in NYC, so rocking an old Eastman B-10 bought second hand over twelve years ago. It's has stitch marks from long removed name tag and squadron patch, but I'm cool with that. In this early version of his B-10, Gary nailed the larger mouton collar characteristic of Rough Wear's B-10 contract.

View attachment 38066

Grant,

who is the maker of the HBT pants?

Regards,

Ties

Flightengineer

Dmitry, that G-1 is a thing of beauty... Owl also ;)

Thanks Brett, this jacket is really very comfy and I catching the weather (in any case it doesn’t snow ha ha). This owl just fascinated me. I thought that the fashion for home owls had already passed with first Harry Potter movies. I didn’t think that I would see an owl in the park for a walk.