• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ties70

I wonder if Shawn Ali has done any more with his B-10?

Haven't really heard anything about the B-10, but he posted about the new sheepskin hides and new leather deliveries over at FB.

These were overdue as far as I know.... So maybe his sources for the B-10 materials, especially the alpaca, might have difficulties due to Corona, too?

jrsheairs

The Real Deal! :cool: Out of the curiosity, is it common to patch up the back nowadays? That’s why I love Navy CWUs, patches make them UNIQUE!
Hey Jorge, only a few active pilots patched up the back of their jacket and they would do it on only one of their jackets. Usually guys who were LT CDRs or higher. They would have been in two sea tour squadrons and one shore duty squadron. Maybe a Topgun graduate, two different Airwings, two different Aircraft Carriers, and possibly two types of a/c all of which could have a different patch. When I was on active duty I would say that most pilots would not put that many patches on their jackets. I was in the “fighter pilot“ community and believe it or not we would be more subtle with our jackets than the other communities. We let the a/c performance do the talking!

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Hey Jorge, only a few active pilots patched up the back of their jacket and they would do it on only one of their jackets. Usually guys who were LT CDRs or higher. They would have been in two sea tour squadrons and one shore duty squadron. Maybe a Topgun graduate, two different Airwings, two different Aircraft Carriers, and possibly two types of a/c all of which could have a different patch. When I was on active duty I would say that most pilots would not put that many patches on their jackets. I was in the “fighter pilot“ community and believe it or not we would be more subtle with our jackets than the other communities. We let the a/c performance do the talking!
That’s what I call facts, straight from the right source! Jim, you are a great addition to this Forum!

tjoenn

You know... the back of my jackets never get any attention... :confused:

IMG_2149.jpg