• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

Still warm enough here (and getting even warmer over the weekend) to wear the 37J1 for a day spent at work again (finally)...
We are launching a repatriation flight to Nigeria today to pick up some stranded Austrians and several cargo flights to China... Our long haul ships are in quite good demand currently...

Attachments

• 20200402_174945.jpg
    20200402_174945.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 133

Wholenineyards

Pulled out the old Cooper Sportswear size 44. It's the civil version with a blue tag, comfy nontheless. I bought it 1996. 9 Or 10 years ago those tooled leather patches came in session, and I couldn't resist. Plus I found an old (1995) Jeppesen CR-2 computer in the inside pocket. Now I have been sitting at the table for the last two hours doing wind triangle problems with a feeling of adolescence. Isolation does strange things...
20200403_130331.jpg

20200403_130212.jpg

Wholenineyards

I am not done posting today, sorry. This shoutout goes to my copilot, registered
nurse, heavily overworked, heavily underpaid yet unwaivering in these times, and even in severe turbulence body and mind together. Armour in time of picture taken (end of February 2020) was her Willis&Geiger lady's flight jacket. Smashing!
20200403_185036.jpg

Maybe that was my last post today. Maybe.

B-Man2

I am not done posting today, sorry. This shoutout goes to my copilot, registered
nurse, heavily overworked, heavily underpaid yet unwaivering in these times, and even in severe turbulence body and mind together. Armour in time of picture taken (end of February 2020) was her Willis&Geiger lady's flight jacket. Smashing!
View attachment 34655
Really nice!.... do you mind if I ask where and how you found this one . I’d love to find one like this for my wife.
Cheers

Nickb123

View attachment 34655

severe turbulence? Good grief! I've been in moderate and that was enough to keep me from enjoying it any longer! Love aviation, love the jackets, but I'll gladly let others assume the role of pilot!