• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Wholenineyards

currently we are in the minus-Celsius during the nights but as soon as the sun Comes out it gets warm

due to that yesterday no leather but the USN dungarees made by ATF

got the set on their Discount side (pants 'n Shawl-Jumper for 59 bucks each)

top Quality for the Money - correct sizing (even though ATF usually runs biiiig)- just gave the set 2 or 3 rounds in the washer and use it for "around the house duties" to get a somehow worn look

Chambray and watchcap are BRONSON

Boots are Royal Canadian Navy deck-boots

sHMU5Ka.jpg

don't breath ...
ieNg5dx.jpg

jz8js9P.jpg
Thomas, may I call you Chesty from now on? Meant as a compliment as per one of my leadership favourites. Chesty Puller.
Puller2.jpg

Griffon_301

Sufficiently warm in the afternoon to switch from a B-6 in the morning to the 37J1 for the afternoon doggie walk...

Flight sim session to follow in the evening... I am currently deep into Spitfire flying (Mk.V mostly) and it's really interesting to see how one adopts the historic tactics just to stay alive - not even talking about becoming an ace here...

Smithy

Plain Jane all original first contract Bronco. Needed an A-4 cap because of unruly hair. No haircut in the near future for this dude.

Time to get the clippers out Grant. I did it for the first time in years a week or two back - same thing, can't go to the barber, and although before I was apprehensive, it was a revelation. I didn't go nuts, #8 on the top, and used #4 and #2 to taper the sides and back. Used no guard on the back of the neck to tidy it all up. I hadn't done it in years but it turned out great. And I saved myself a wad of cash.

Even better the better half came out and said it's the best I've looked in ages, and even had a big thumbs up from a couple of the cute girls at the supermarket ;-)

Might have to keep cutting my own hair when the apocalypse passes!

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Your 'Ken's Men' art? Any chance of some more pics? Original or repro?

Tango Mike
Yes, It’s an original @ausreenactor below is the link for more pics.
A20D2488-94E6-4DFA-B360-83088214AEF1.jpeg

ausreenactor

Yes, It’s an original @ausreenactor below is the link for more pics.View attachment 34614

Thank you!