• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Been living in t-shirts and sweatpants for the last couple of weeks. It was with a shock that I realised standards had slipped to an unacceptable level. No more!

I'm not letting some stupid virus named after a crap Mexican beer knock me off my perch, let alone reduce me to wearing elasticated trousers.

Pleased to say the rot has stopped and standards have returned. I expect all the stout fellows around this neck of the wood to do the same...

11thhussarsdouglas.jpg

Lorenzo_l

Been living in t-shirts and sweatpants for the last couple of weeks. It was with a shock that I realised standards had slipped to an unacceptable level. No more!

I'm not letting some stupid virus named after a crap Mexican beer knock me off my perch, let alone reduce me to wearing elasticated trousers.

Pleased to say the rot has stopped and standards have returned. I expect all the stout fellows around this neck of the wood to do the same...

11thhussarsdouglas.jpg
Looking dapper, Tim, though a bit old-fashioned, I'd dare say. You not only had to work on your attire, but the beard is most definitely out of control!

Griffon_301

Now that Smithy has posted his new daily attire, I feel daft and naked in a simple Irvin with an even simpler sweatshirt underneath, not to speak of some very basic pants and boots... :D

Smithy

Looking dapper, Tim, though a bit old-fashioned, I'd dare say. You not only had to work on your attire, but the beard is most definitely out of control!

A real chap must have whiskers!

Now that Smithy has posted his new daily attire, I feel daft and naked in a simple Irvin with an even simpler sweatshirt underneath, not to speak of some very basic pants and boots... :D

Oh this was just something I threw on to muck around in the garden. Not a piece of elastic in sight though and the sabre comes in handy with the brats from next door.

Griffon_301

Oh I would have loved to see you working in the garden with that attire :D now if that splendid outfit is for working in the garden, I dare not imagine how marvellous your shiny ballroom outfit might look like...

Wholenineyards

I made some mental math concerning cost/benefit, added a clear blue sky and the requirement for social distance. Answer was 3000 feet and the need to go water and bread for the better part of April. Off I went. I probably will get scoffed at but this is one practical flight jacket for a freezing Level at 2000 feet. Call me odd but I'm also ok with the colour.

busdrivermike

Went out to look at a new statue display downtown, of Bob & Doug McKenzie
Two Canadian icons, if your wondering who ? What ? & why ? Give YouTube a boo it’s arguably
A strange iconic moment in Canadian entertainment history and did wonders for sales of plaid
Lumberjack shirts and back bacon introducing the terms “ take off eh ! “ “ hoser “ And “ twofour”
It was easy to social Distance as it was -8c, only crazy people standing around, like me :p in the
Noble house B3 Incase your thinking which one is he :D
B7D0B31F-C2E9-4E19-B40F-F9C78457336C.jpeg
D00240B1-2723-40CD-8DC7-8AEE6795D5EF.jpeg
416D27A9-08BA-49C5-8C5A-A54F9EC7FB5E.jpeg
B7F307EB-D435-4B94-A1D9-56BECD30B621.jpeg
583F13D5-AE0E-43DB-9D99-CE3E6859AE1D.jpeg

Wholenineyards

Went out to look at a new statue display downtown, of Bob & Doug McKenzie
Two Canadian icons, if your wondering who ? What ? & why ? Give YouTube a boo it’s arguably
A strange iconic moment in Canadian entertainment history and did wonders for sales of plaid
Lumberjack shirts and back bacon introducing the terms “ take off eh ! “ “ hoser “ And “ twofour”
It was easy to social Distance as it was -8c, only crazy people standing around, like me :p in the
Noble house B3 Incase your thinking which one is he :D
View attachment 34383View attachment 34384View attachment 34385View attachment 34386View attachment 34387
I looked it up and smash, right down my alley, eh. Long time ago we did Atlantic cruise comprising various NATO nations. Got bonded with the flight crew of HMCS FREDERICTON, FFH 337, their Seaking was called GLADIATOR. Think of all The ways to pronounce that. Awesome people. Had a Frenchie with them. There was an abundance of "eh". Thanks for the pic! I enjoyed them!