• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Greg Gale

Wore my new Dubow A-2 today. Reeeaaally comfy. Much roomier than my 40 Star, but not in the way the size 42 Star fit me when I tried it on (like a tent). More in a relaxed way. Shoulder width couldn't be better, plenty of room in the sleeves (ELC's forearms are quite tight as far as I recall!). It doesn't ride up too much when I'm driving either. I got used to the length too, it JUST barely covers my belt, but hey, I reckon it's accurate to ww2 patterns and I'm a tall guy. With ww2 pants it wouldn't be an issue. Also, a size 44 would be like 1/2 inch longer, but probably waay too baggy. I also love the knits, so much sturdier than ELC's. I will try to take some fit pics, but we're currently living on the couch of my girlfriend's best friend so the circumstances are not ideal :)

s4rmark

Buzz L-2 this evening.
5557FC66-B23D-4455-B6A3-352B1F57E3F1.jpeg

Brettafett

I had a Bob Dong and a Bronson B-10. Neither came close to my ELC B-10, but were both great jackets. I had a Buzz B-10 a few years ago, was also a great version, moved it on when I got the ELC.
Anyway, I returned my Bronson because the sleeves were a touch short, but now I wish I'd kept it. I may get another if Bronson ever does a big sale again.

Griffon_301

Chose the blue BR L-2 I got from a gentleman down under last year for a quick trip to our garden not far from our flat....love this blue L-2...

Out and about. Your part of the World is managing okay? No doom nd gloom?

Actually we have also fallen for doomsday prophecies mostly in Austria although we have come out lightly hit only so far if we count the number of the confirmed covid cases and the dead...
Economy wise it's a different case...my own company, Austria's biggest airline has stopped all commercial flights till 19th April and we have all been put on short work schedule for at least a month...of course salary suffers as well but having two incomes in the household, our own flat (no rent attached luckily) and our old flat to sell still should the need arise, we are doing quite fine for the time being...
A lot of smaller companies, stores, cafes, restaurants and other shops feel the pressure though and I doubt that many of these will survive, should the shutdown last longer as maybe 3 months... Our economic recession is forecast to be in the region of around 3 percent this year with nearly 200000 people having to register as being unemployed in the first ten days of the shutdown alone,... And these numbers are on the rise as well, and steeply...

Attachments

• 20200327_142517.jpg
    20200327_142517.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 136
  • 20200327_142422.jpg
    20200327_142422.jpg
    13 MB · Views: 145