• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

To all of you posting their beautiful jackets with smiling faces and beautiful scenic views. :)

I haven’t left this shit hole house in 15 day’s and my wife is ready to throat punch me!!!
HELP!!!!:(

Burt i'm with you!

Just pretend you wanna help her in the household and drop some plates when removing them from the dishwasher will make her ban you outta the kitchen and you are free to roam around the house ...

No joke - i'm happy we own a relatively large garden - already pressure-washed the paving in the garden - now repainting the garden-furniture only to get outta each others way ...

Anyway - still i do not miss that much the "normal life" coz as pet-owner you are free to take a walk with your Dogs so i get to the forrest each day which at least gives an Impression of beeing kinda "free".

Thumbs up for all members which own an appartment without any Chance for leaving it

To everyone around here stay safe!

Thomas Koehle

Jacket?

Pffft!

No jacket today during noontime - was pretty warm in the sun but as soon as she went down it got cold again

7OlMfyT.jpg

currently in full swing with doing some "garden maintenance"

Micawber

Frosty but bright this morning so put the ATF tanker on but it soon warmed up enough to do this...

20200325_083632.jpg

...and stuck to shirtsleeves working outside for the rest of the day.

I can't believe the number of people traipsing about around off the public footpaths and rights of way. Bloody countryside is inundated with people who think their one period of daily exercise gives them the right to wander about just where they like - it does not [in England that is].

People and kids huddled in groups, chatting loudly without a care in the world clad in bright man made fabrics, leggings and trainers - get orfff my land and get back indoors! 'Kin eejits.

Last edited:

Flightengineer

I feel ya. The company I work for normally has roughly 21 pilots on the roster and sends out 5-6 planes daily and now we’re down to about 6 pilots with only 1 flight a day (with fewer legs too). I’m sure they’re feeling much the same.:confused:

Thank you.Yes, now we are all have the same mood around the world :(. Hold on, buddy.