• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Brettafett

That Escape Scarf is now on my list for 2020 also.
And btw, talking about escape and evasion... I'm part way through reading 'Honest John', bio of WW2 ace and Korean war legend Walker Bud Maturin... Excellent! Damn scary and sobering stuff. Very honest and real insights into this man's experiences.

Saint-ex

Ha ha @London Cabbie , Nice catch, scarf and book !

Mine are originals from the 50s, sold by Bonhomme.
One is Marseille / Tunis, cause my great father what is the Marine National during WWII and based in Toulon and Bizert (Tunisia) later.
As I have a large neck, I ordered also the Greece / Turkey area, because this one was

A0C2A00B-C3BD-4CCE-94A1-3ACFFB4CFB8B.jpeg

972785E3-F807-4FA2-A2CA-ACB59187DF4E.jpeg

Flightengineer

I'm tempted to pick one of those IWM scarves up as well now although I have a stupid amount of scarves already.

Have had one of my polka dot silk ones out this week...

pP4f4iX.png

...as well as my Royal Flying Corps one which is an absolute beast of a thing, easily the warmest scarf I have...

5Vqxapv.jpg

Excuse the eyes in the last one, it was blowing like an absolute bastard that day and the ambient temp was -15 or something so the old eyes were red raw.

Hi Tim, I'm with you :)

Yesterday's flight to Siberia on 2 days. Frost,snow and very bright sun.
Leather jackets in closet, goretex parka only :cool:

Heisenberg

today i'm wearing a BRONSON A1 which i recently purchased here on the Forum from memeber "Heisenberg" - Raphael sold the jacket for an absolute fair Price (thanks again Raph) and managed to send it within 3 days ...

Gq35EXo.jpg

jacket is a size 44

the A-1 jacket fits you very well , Thomas ;)
thank you for your message about me !

Smithy

I returned home and here + 6 C. So tomorrow I’ll finally wear my Buzz B-15C :)

We had that awful thing when after the thaw yesterday it shot down to minus overnight so when I got up this morning it was mirror ice everywhere. After breaking my finger the other day falling on the stuff I was wearing the Irvin on the top half and some crampons over my boots on the bottom!