• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Snow-shovelling essentials, my ATF 1944 pattern parka in Sumpf 43 camo 5 minutes ago...

lbXbkKv.jpg

Otter

IWM shop stocks several, also amazon uk. Originals can be surprisingly cheap, I paid about 10 quid for my WWII surface current Japan and China Sea survival chart.

Otter

Cabbie , what one did you pick? I use a parachute scarf with most of mine.

Got to wear the B3 this afternoon before the rain hot here! Very windy, waves breaking over the sea wall.

Smithy

Soggy today, temperature shot up to 3 or thereabouts and all that snow had to start melting. Made an awesome snowman with the little fella though before it got too soggy, complete with tartan scarf and a Melbourne Demons cap.

The Jerry Sumpf parka was just the ticket.

And Cabbie, nice scarf!

Otter

Thanks for the heads up on that Cabbie, I ordered a copy.

Totally unrelated can I recommended Tigers In The Mud, by Otto Carius. Tank commander on the Eastern Front, fascinating read.

Smithy

I'm tempted to pick one of those IWM scarves up as well now although I have a stupid amount of scarves already.

Have had one of my polka dot silk ones out this week...

pP4f4iX.png

...as well as my Royal Flying Corps one which is an absolute beast of a thing, easily the warmest scarf I have...

5Vqxapv.jpg

Excuse the eyes in the last one, it was blowing like an absolute bastard that day and the ambient temp was -15 or something so the old eyes were red raw.