• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

tjoenn

Seen before, but I don't get a chance to wear my favorite very often, we've had two days all winter with a couple of cm of snow including today. Not complaining since I haven't had to take out my snow shovel, but the milder winters mean less wear of by far my warmest jacket.

IMG_1625.jpg

Lord Flashheart

If no photos are the new photos now does that mean I need to post old photos in the Photo Gallery Forum ? ....

I'll get my coat *

*well strictly ELC ANJ4 today wot I picked up from nice Mr Lever but no photos. ....."Obvs" as the kids today say :cool:

Griffon_301

Don't want to bore folks around here either with my already well known jackets :D ... Just imagine me wearing my trusty B-6 earlier today while out and about doing some book shopping (found some interesting tomes) ...maybe switching to the M-422a later for taking the missus out for V-Day celebrations....

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Sorry but wanted to share this funny photo :)

Tough decision :D
View attachment 31935
Hmm.. Since the price of any good pair of boots is usually quite comparable with any good / top end leather jacket - am not sure how much real sounds the phrase "3 pairs of boots or a leather jacket", otherwise the correct answer seems to be quite obvious for most of us) Is there any possible option to choose both buttons together?))
Image result for fanatic piano player gif

Last edited:

Griffon_301

Nice bottle...coincidentally I found this while buying some stuff at the local supermarket...my significant other didn't let me buy it though....too much aviation related stuff at home already the CHO (chief home officer) says... :D

Attachments

• 20200214_133103.jpg
    20200214_133103.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 211

Smithy

I had a beautiful bottle of Bordeaux the other night, a 2004 Chateau Dudon. Doesn't cost the earth but bloody lovely.

e3b62ef6-77e6-4c97-bf9c-14d07c9e4513.jpg

I'm hitting the beer once I've finished all this damn shovelling. Problem is that it's still snowing so I'll have to go out again.