• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

It was alternating between 0c to -3c today :) still my woolly bully
Went out for lunch with a friend and hit a couple
Value villages looking for any great vintage jackets or watches but
Nothing though the sky was beautiful

mulceber

I’ve been riding out the cold spell in like fashion, Mike. Sheepskin sure does insulate. I even started to work up a sweat in mine today. Missing getting to wear an A-2 out and about though.

busdrivermike

I’ve been riding out the cold spell in like fashion, Mike. Sheepskin sure does insulate. I even started to work up a sweat in mine today. Missing getting to wear an A-2 out and about though.
Yeah, I love being able to wear my woolly bully but at the same time look forward to putting it away
And putting on my other jackets, like my A2 or G1, a denim jacket.

Smithy

Still wearing the Barnstormer. It's been hovering around 0 with snow and sleet all this week and the Barnstormer teamed with a submariner is perfect. Jumper keeps me warm, CXL coat keeps the wind and wet out.

Smithy

Bloody awful weather here. We had snow overnight and today it is between 0 and 1 and for some silly reason it's raining, not snowing but properly hosing down with rain, so there's about 4 to 6 inches of slush everywhere. Driving the car I spent as much time going sideways as I did forwards. Due to the despicable conditions it was the Barnstormer (yet again) and gumboots.

Flightengineer

Bloody awful weather here. We had snow overnight and today it is between 0 and 1 and for some silly reason it's raining, not snowing but properly hosing down with rain, so there's about 4 to 6 inches of slush everywhere. Driving the car I spent as much time going sideways as I did forwards. Due to the despicable conditions it was the Barnstormer (yet again) and gumboots.
LL bean duckboots insulated forever :)