• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

You’re getting maximal use out of that B-3, Mike! Looks fantastic, and warm! How does it do as a cold weather jacket?
It does quite well as a winter jacket, even today I was just in a t-shirt with the jacket
You can actually get very toasty walking in it when done up fully, to the point when
You get indoors you gotta open it up even take it off.
if a sheepskin jacket has fault it might be in the weight of the jacket compared to a
Modern parka like a Canada goose. At least my wife and a couple friends think when
They pick up my jacket.

busdrivermike

You're bloody nuts to live there mate ;-)

That inland Canada cold is just nuts. We might lose the sun for a few weeks/a month or so here and have permanent night for a period but I'd rather have that than that silly cold every day. If I want -30+ cold I'll go up to the mountain cabin over winter, I don't want that crap everyday when I walk out the front door of the house ;-)
Yep, I had a co worker that was a former major in the old Soviet army, he spent a lot
Of time in Siberia on the Chinese border, I asked what he thought about people out here in northern Alberta
He said your all nuts , your winter is much like Siberia, we send people there to punish
Them, you crazy people move here willingly and stay
to be fair we only usually get 1 month of weather like this now ands it more sporadic, 20 years ago it was not
Uncommon for 1 - 2 months straight and the -40 with out the wind is rare now.
but next week it’s supposed to warm up to the -10c to the -15c range
It definitely makes you appreciate motorcycle season.

Brettafett

Wearing my BK Dubow 27789 (size 42 long) today.
This is my most recent one, on LEFT... which is a touch longer that the one I received a couple of months ago, on right. Both jackets are crazy good.
Seal Liberty.
BK Dubow23389 42 2020.jpg
BK Dubow 27798 42.jpg

ties70

Well.....I am speechless....

@Thomas Koehle definitely has the biggest balls of any of us, when it comes to dressing up!

And guys, I had the pleasure and privilege to meet him and his beautiful and cool wife in their home. Believe me: You have seen nothing, yet. Plus, they are among the most interesting people I have ever met!

Now for the boring part:

Jacket of the day is my "new" USCG G-1, now with a new collar, made with some leftovers from JC:

Best regards,

Ties

ausreenactor

Well.....I am speechless....

@Thomas Koehle definitely has the biggest balls of any of us, when it comes to dressing up!

And guys, I had the pleasure and privilege to meet him and his beautiful and cool wife in their home. Believe me: You have seen nothing, yet. Plus, they are among the most interesting people I have ever met!

Now for the boring part:

Jacket of the day is my "new" USCG G-1, now with a new collar, made with some leftovers from JC:

View attachment 30608

Best regards,

Ties

Lookin' sharp Ties..