• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ties70

AERO
GAP
THOROGOOD
PIKE Bros.

B-Man2

First time I’ve ever seen that design John .
Is that an original design ? Looks like something the pilots who flew the mail might have worn in the 1920s .

John Lever

First time I’ve ever seen that design John .
Is that an original design ? Looks like something the pilots who flew the mail might have worn in the 1920s .
Burt,
Not sure but it is a rare item that I scored for a very fair price (650gbp) considering it is new and unworn. There has been one one ebay for a while at over 1k usd. I think Buzz did a short run of these a few years ago.
I like it because it is a subtle design and because it is not bulky but does cover the lower back.

B-Man2

Burt,
Not sure but it is a rare item that I scored for a very fair price (650gbp) considering it is new and unworn. There has been one one ebay for a while at over 1k usd. I think Buzz did a short run of these a few years ago.
I like it because it is a subtle design and because it is not bulky but does cover the lower back.
Thanks for your reply John.
Interesting design

John Lever

Thanks Tim !
In the evenings I have been wearing my new (old) ELC Anj4, size 44 merino.
I have been negotiating a deal on this one for 12 months...I even met the seller in person a month ago, but no go until last week when he finally capitulated. Pics when we come home from Salzburg.