• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Serghei87

How did you get it back in the bag and then back in the box so perfectly? ;)
When i bought it at the pop up shop..there was a defect already with one of the knits so they took it back to their factory to change it and then they shipped it to me last week. It was actually better this way as i did not have space in my luggage to bring it back to Luxembourg with me on the airplane. But its true that their knits are super fragile!! At one point i will have to put a better ones

D97x7

B-3 for a change :)
ResizerImage1258X1759.jpg

ties70

This can be done without knitting replacement (if you are satisfied with the quality and color of your knits of course), but using those that you have, knits could be shorten them by your tailor.

I have followed your advice... The jacket is at my reliable local tailor Natalja... She will detach the waistband, shorten and reattach it. All for 15,- Euro.

The jacket will be ready within a week.

Micawber

He’s looking very attentive... you must be holding onto a treat for him:)

I was twirling a bit of straw but had a few horse treats in my pocket ....she loves horse treats!

Apologies for the slightly fuzzy images, I dropped my phone recently and it's objecting by not focussing properly.

Flightengineer

I have followed your advice... The jacket is at my reliable local tailor Natalja... She will detach the waistband, shorten and reattach it. All for 15,- Euro.

The jacket will be ready within a week.

I did this on one of my B-15s. If the tailor is good, then everything will be fine and completely invisible.