• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

saucerfiend

Time for the annual Eden Project Xmas visit. Was glad of the B-3 despite it being fairly mild-lots of sitting around. Didn't really need the A-10's but just wanted an excuse to wear them. Red Wings still look like new despite several weeks of heavy wear! View attachment 28144
Mikey,
Great looking combo! Your B-2 Cap is a low profile like mine. Is it an Eastman as well?

Brian

Smithy

Mister Fancy Pants today. My daughter was playing in a concert here at the concert hall and so I had to put on the glad rags - heavyweight Harris tweed hacking jacket. - 3 Celsius so it was appreciated too.

newagegeezer

my old B-2 is now more leather patch than sheepskin on top and bill is just holding on but then it is older than me, just about, used to wear it loads on the jeep .. made by Shaw-Barton inc, of Coshokton, Ohio.. anyone ever heard of them ? .... I've never seen a jacket by them
Cheers

B-Man2

It’s a bit chilly so I’m taking advantage of the chill with a new Goldsmith from Headwind.:)
1796334D-C4BE-43F0-979A-40C141BFBBEB.jpeg

Skyhawk

Yes it should lay down better once it gets worked in. Goldsmith pictures all show a bigger collar than all other A-2's. Also a higher collar stand.
Goldsmith in the center.
A1_SAT_Group-cut.jpg

A1_SAT_Group.jpg Collar-Stitch-1.jpg Hap_Arnold_Goldsmith.jpg

Sure I could ignore the details and make it more fashionable, but I make reproduction jackets, not fashion jackets.
-Jay

B-Man2

For those of you who might be on the fence about buying one of these, I would be happy to wear this for a while and when it relaxes a bit post additional photos . I think you’ll be happy with the results and take the plunge.
(Disclaimer ; I’m not involved with Headwind in any manner, but I do like this jacket)
Cheers

ties70

Finally!!

I have reached the point where I can no longer ignore the sloppy fitted waistband of my FS Doniger. I have soaked it hot, hoped for some shrinking, but without any success.

Plan is to get some MASH knits and get the FS knits replaced. Hopefully, this will add some "fit" to the waist area and make the jacket less saggy....

Flightengineer

This can be done without knitting replacement (if you are satisfied with the quality and color of your knits of course), but using those that you have, knits could be shorten them by your tailor.