• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Night sun would do my head in....

When I first came here the first time, it was in June, and it took me 3 weeks to get a semi-decent night's sleep because it was light all the time. Then my first winter and it being dark 24/7 and I didn't want to get out of bed. I'm used to it now though.

The midnight sun is actually really special over the summer. I have never seen light like it.

Smithy

How long is dark for? Need to Google this....

Where I am you can't see the sun from early December until early January (sorry can't remember the exact dates). On either side of that for several weeks you only really have a kind of twilight in the middle of the day with light increasing more and more the further you get away from the winter equinox.

ties70

Todays photo was so bad, I had to "make art" out of it...

Thorogood boots
Gap denim
FS Doniger A-2

tjoenn

I’m jealous of all of you guys with your B-3s, B-6s and D-1s. It’s 70 degrees F here today and I’m struggling to keep an A2 on.
( ok I’m just whining , I’m good with 70);)
I love Florida weather!! I'd trade in a minute, only positive thing about Norwegian winters is the chance to wear our treasures :) Don't know what I'll do with the shearlings when I retire to Florida, but that's still many years in the future...

B-Man2

I love Florida weather!! I'd trade in a minute, only positive thing about Norwegian winters is the chance to wear our treasures :) Don't know what I'll do with the shearlings when I retire to Florida, but that's still many years in the future...
Depending upon where you move to in Florida the weather changes. In north Florida we get some temperatures down to freezing in the winter. In south Florida it goes down to 45 about 3 or 4 times a year :)

tjoenn

Depending upon where you move to in Florida the weather changes. In north Florida we get some temperatures down to freezing in the winter. In south Florida it goes down to 45 about 3 or 4 times a year :)
We have a house in Davenport, just outside Orlando... :cool: