• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

petermack09

A6981CB9-E968-4DBE-AA5A-056A8D6A5706.jpeg

Air comfort since the temps have risen tonight,

B-Man2

I've always liked ELC's Air Comfort and would love one, although not at what they're charging now. If I could find a tidy 44 in good nick I'd be seriously tempted.
Same here. Looks like a great wearer for the cold weather. Must be a great jacket because I don’t see anyone trying to sell one.

Smithy

Same here. Looks like a great wearer for the cold weather. Must be a great jacket because I don’t see anyone trying to sell one.

I think you're right Burt. I actually actively looked around for a secondhand one a couple of years back but hardly saw any and none in 44. Either that or ELC have sold bugger all of them!

petermack09

The great thing is it’s so versatile,,I can wear this with a T-shirt or a heavy sweater,,If one turns up I can recommend it 100%,this one will most likely be put back into storage soon as winter sets in.

A2 B3au

Every jacket I have is potentially up for sale,,plus I never play hard ball,I have had some great buys over the years from guys on these forums so would be unfair for me to try and take advantage,,the only jacket that goes nowhere is my vanson E,perfection View attachment 27153
Another cracker, I’ll be grabbing my comfort in size 40 from the pop up shop and should really try one of their biker jackets

petermack09

Another cracker, I’ll be grabbing my comfort in size 40 from the pop up shop and should really try one of their biker jackets
I have been told by a forum member that Eastman changed the leather around 2016 and it wasn’t as good as before,seems I got lucky :),,
If you ride & looking for a dedicated bike jacket I would try a vanson,,if I had bought mine 45 years ago I would have saved a bloody fortune :)