• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Edward

8 AM morning stroll. 54° and cloudy… Much rain on the way… Having a pint ( of coffee) in my ELC Star Sportswear
DC0288BC-7C53-4E57-9ADE-5D9F4C40AD79.jpeg
C33B4625-A516-474E-B93C-4C68E41025BE.jpeg

Have a great Saturday

Smithy

Took the little fella for a walk before bedtime here to tucker him out. Was pretty nippy just 1 degree Celsius and shoehorned a submariner under an A-2 for the jaunt. First time I've done this and was good and cosy. Those old submariner jumpers are damn warm and the A-2 cut any wind gusts. Pair of A-10s as well and I was as snug as a bug in a rug. Sorry no snap as too busy chasing after the little bugger. If I don the same tomorrow though I'll endeavour to take a pic.

Skyhawk

I decided to keep that Bridge City Rider jacket. I'm glad i did! I am wearing it today.
Bridge-Fit.jpg

Jacket has about 2 weeks of wear:
2-Weeks-2.jpg

2-Weeks-4.jpg

2-Weeks-3.jpg

2-Weeks-5.jpg

2-Weeks-6.jpg

P1050070.JPG

Before & After:
Bridge-Front-1.jpg
2-Weeks-2.jpg

The hide is our Bull Run Buffalo Hide. The break in time is extremely fast with arm creases showing on the first day.

Regards,
Jay

Last edited:

A2 B3au

Perfect use of an A2 :)
I decided to keep that Bridge City Rider jacket. I'm glad i did! I am wearing it today.
View attachment 25667

Jacket has about 2 weeks of wear:
View attachment 25672

View attachment 25669

View attachment 25668

View attachment 25670

View attachment 25671

View attachment 25673

Before & After:
View attachment 25674
View attachment 25672

The hide is our Bull Run Buffalo Hide. The break in time is extremely fast with arm creases showing on the first day.

Regards,
Jay
Ah man that jacket looks the nuts ,imma gonna have to have a look for one ,are u selling them

Skyhawk

Jay,

Not sure what you have done in those two weeks; however, they have exponentially 'awesomed' up the jacket.

Couchy
Thanks I am loving this jacket!

The crazy thing is that I haven't done anything to it besides some moderate wearing over the two weeks. I walked in the rain a few times, drove around, and took a few short runs on my girlfriends new dirt bike (Sore collar bone and all...I could not resist)

That hide is the fastest break in I have seen. It almost looked like that after only 5 days wear. It is not water resistant at all which helps speed things up I think. I have tested Renepur conditioner on a small area of this hide and it worked fine. It Waterproofed the surface and no surface discoloration or color bleeding occurred. I wanted to test if you could condition the hide to make it water resistant and it turns out that you can with no ill effects to the leather. This is a great option to have if you plan to ride motorcycles wearing it. Or you can choose to just let it wear in and look like a 50 year old jacket in a few months.