• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Double-whammy, wore this today and also so I could take some snaps for Thomas.

Aero Barnstormer in brown CXL FQHH with cotton drill lining.

DFjB1zu.jpg

More photos of it for those who are interested in the thread in the repro section.

A2 B3au

Thanks. It's a roomy size 42 that I've had it a couple years now. I'm not big on research, but was told the original owner was a big wheel who commanded a bomb group. One of these days I'll do some digging and see what I come up with.
knowing the history makes it super cool mate and I agree with the cables being a bit blousy, my Eastman cable in a 42 but goat only feels comfortable when I’ve got a hoody underneath... not nearly as nice as yours

Thomas Koehle

I'll probably get run off the forum for this but I have to say that my Missus gets a bit iffy when I ask her to take a photo of me so that I can post it up on an online forum for other guys to critique which goes some way to explain why I don't make a habit of doing so. I'll probably also get chastised for not appearing clad in this or that flight jacket. What the hell.
View attachment 25563

Well I know what you are talking about ...

My wife also gets that “specific” look in her eyes when I ask her to take piccies which I wanna share with a bunch of other blokes on a forum.

But since I allowed her to watch “over my shoulders” when I typed a message she’s ok - although once in a while there is that suspicious look again

Earloffunk

Today my father wore his Lost Worlds G-1 (he hardly wears it) to the office and I thought I might take a picture of it with me inside(of course in the wash room...) as we have the same size. It is a nice one. Very heavy but buttery soft. Now its back to my Aero Bronco. But: G-1s rock!

zO3d1TBrQ%ScnmLv0ShVfg.jpg

ausreenactor

Finally some real leather weather! 49° when I got up this morning and supposed to only top out to 68° And sunny this afternoon so a bit borderline later but for now I get to wear my 42–1401P roughwear by ELC . Have a great Thursday...

View attachment 25576

Nice...

I am lovin' the ELC leather zipper pulls now.. Much better than the 'forever' loose leather strip ties.