• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

Suitably warm for the 37J1 today....had to take the picture quickly, loads of tourists around today in Vienna, all battling for the best selfie spots

Attachments

• 20191015_111743.jpg
    20191015_111743.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 170

Smithy

Let us see that Barnstormer - i’m on to safe some money for another AERO civilian jacket and not yet finally decided which one to buy

The light is shocking here Thomas, it's virtually snowing and already quite dark so I'll take some snaps tomorrow when the light is better. In the meantime here's an older pic I had. I've taken the belt off here but in the photos tomorrow I'll take some with the belt and also some detail snaps.

For now to whet your whistle...

nGKYcN1.jpg

Thomas Koehle

The light is shocking here Thomas, it's virtually snowing and already quite dark so I'll take some snaps tomorrow when the light is better. In the meantime here's an older pic I had. I've taken the belt off here but in the photos tomorrow I'll take some with the belt and also some detail snaps.

For now to whet your whistle...

nGKYcN1.jpg
Cool looking coat/jacket!

Did you order your standard size or one up?

Smithy

Cool looking coat/jacket!

Did you order your standard size or one up?

They are sized like an overcoat and to be worn over the top of other garments just like an old aviator or motoring coat Thomas so around one to two sizes larger than what you would wear suit size. So a 42'' fits like a 44'' or even a 46''.

Griffon_301

Great jacket, photo, ...Stephansdom...

Yes you are right...pic was taken in front of the Stephansdom. It was insane today, loads of tourist groups on the square in front of the dome and behind it where the Fiaker are waiting for customers...it was literally queue up, take your pictures or selfies and then move on again...

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

wow it's a bomb wow
Thanks Alex, I did a short review with more detailed pictures :D

Btw nice looking Spiewak, I’ve always had the curiosity to try one of those!

AlexLutov

Your a handsome guy Alex, but you have to show us more of that jacket brother;):)
Ha) I understood you brother..this Spivak was given to my brother and as far as I know he has not survived...it was about five years ago ( photo is old)))) In fact, in addition to the patch there was nothing good..it was made of nylon..hell of a very thin nylon and was afraid to breathe on it)))