• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Mike29

Our big bird came yestarday to took part in an airshow on static display and duty crews must be on board all days while the plane will be there. So we with big pleasure got bit indulgence in uniform for the duty crews and could put over the uniform shirt not blazer but jacket. Sunny but cool and very windy today.

So my ELC Star got chance rightfully came to cockpit today.

cc04e3b30bf9.jpg
Hi. My frend. You look great!
Nice jacket!

Smithy

Temperature is dropping like a stone here. I could easily get away with one of the A-2s and a jumper but I have the urge to bring out the heavy artillery, so probably the Irvin tomorrow, or if I wuss out, a B-10.

I'll endeavour to take a snap either way on the 'morrow...

Griffon_301

You are right Smithy :) it was a long day and that's my usual strict business look
I'll try to drop a smile on the next pics...

Coincidentally I was also thinking about giving either my B-15 or the B-15a a spin in the morning.
I then had the N-1 and the Hook Deck jacket in my hands before finally settling for the G-1...

That's the beauty of having become a jacket nerd (as my spouse calls me sometime) ... All those choices

Last edited: