• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Flightengineer

Fivstar A2 in seal with Khaki knittings and Khaki stitching

Patches done by TIES

underneath my most beloved tee from RAMMSTEIN "Manche Führen - manche Folgen" (means: some People lead - some People follow)

j0MjEis.jpg

JYZqQUl.jpg

Cool, Thomas! How is Mexico? ;)

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

@Jorgeenriqueaguilera Nice! I've seen Bronson released their own version. I though about getting one and cutting the sleeves. It would be useful here in Bali.
Definitely very useful with all the pockets and breathable for #islandlife.... I don’t know how much are the Bronson but on ebay you can find genuine Vietnam Era in good or new condition, for a good price if you are lucky and patient.
Example

Greetings from Hawaiian Islands

Flightengineer

I know it’s not really a jacket but 97% of the time I cannot wear a jacket, still a military (ex-shirt) piece from Vietnam War. It was NOS but I just love wearing it!
View attachment 24292

Great jacket, I have the opposite of yours - I can wear junglejacket 3% of the time only :) Many years I bought 2 originals - the 2d pattern poplin with epaulettes with a long sleeve and 3 pattern poplin version with a short sleeve for the USAF. There was a period when I worked in North Africa and there they were my favs jackets, used a lot, especially when I traveled. Great jackets for the hot weather and a very thoughtful design, perhaps the best. Now I take sometime one of my jungle jackets on vacation.

Thomas Koehle

Thomas Ill take 2 xl ,thanks .Last time I was in Germany I could not find a German T shirt every thing was American surfs up etc etc .

Jeff

Jeff if you are interested in purchase some RAMMSTEIN fan-stuff i can Forward the respective Homepage to you - didn't check whether they ship international but if necessary you can let them send to me and i'll Forward 'em to you

i got so much Support in the Forum before so - off Course i'm also happy to lend-hand to any members