• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

I will :)
But my ELC B-15 is also rather on the short side and that one is still good for me, so I guess those 25,5 inch length should be just enough :)
We'll see :)

D97x7

Some .50cal love this morning
ResizerImage2400X160002.jpg
ResizerImage2400X160001.jpg
ResizerImage1331X195703.jpg

Thomas Koehle

todays wardrobe

THEDI cafe-racer in HH along with my repop "US MAIL" satchel made by BRONSON

Hey - and i have been to my barber yesterday - hard to find good ones for the classic cut most of which i know are of arabic origin (seems they still learned those oldschool male-cuts)

iddP7Pm.jpg

Igdv4lj.jpg

Thomas Koehle

Someone, on here I think, said "if you've got hair you may as well grow while you have", sounded like good advice to me. ;)

truly said - since i shaved my head bold for almost 20 years i'm now pretty surprised it still grows - not evenly on the whole head but still enuff to cover any "light Areas" if they appear :)

and i hope you know that was just a joke ...

ties70

todays wardrobe

Hey - and i have been to my barber yesterday - hard to find good ones for the classic cut most of which i know are of arabic origin (seems they still learned those oldschool male-cuts)

iddP7Pm.jpg

Igdv4lj.jpg

Terrific combo!! Love the bag and the jacket...

B-Man2

todays wardrobe

iddP7Pm.jpg

Igdv4lj.jpg
Liking that mailbag Thomas!
Looking for one now...
Thanks for posting!

petermack09

Breaking in very nicely....grain on the back of the arms looks good!
I’ve had it for about 8 years or so but hasn’t been worn much,,the grain that you see has probably been there since new,,that’s the problem of having too many choices,,

Smithy

Finally got to wear a proper jacket for the first time in yonks today. Dragged the AVI Bronco out and must say it was nice to wear a flying jacket again.

And before anyone asks, no picture, I was too busy running around like a blue arsed fly with things to do but I will try and take a snap next time I have it out as it's a bit over a year old now and wearing in nicely.

mulceber

Ah, so it was BK's attempt to get to something closer to the chromium-tanned-pigment-finished leather of the originals? From what you said, it sounds like they aren't going anywhere with it. A shame, it sounds interesting.