• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

petermack09

Sorry about the double pics,,the pics don’t show the fleece colour well,,it’s more cream than white ,,love it
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

ausreenactor

Pizza is the devil!! ;)

Was not until last night where I thought this Monarch could be the new daily wearer. Pulled the Superior Togs box down to take it out to put it on eBay. Need another Monarch 42 to put away for 'good'.

Smithy

Third night for Vic's ELC Monarch. Loving the hide and fit.

View attachment 22940
View attachment 22941View attachment 22942

Stunning jacket Couchy and the fit is spot on. What with it being winter down there you really need to knock seven shades of shit out of that one and get some wear going as it'll look all the better for it - you can see from the leather. Lift some firewood, work on the car, fix the fence, etc, etc. These sorts of jackets look better if you wear them like they wore the originals, hard and without worrying about getting marks, scuffs and stains. The harder you wear it the better it'll look.

Nice score.

ausreenactor

100%

I had been good all deployment in NOT buying another A-2. Then the pics kinda sorta changed that REAL quick. Was lucky the World had not spun a bit more prior to Vic's post. VERY fortunate.

petermack09

Pizza is the devil!! ;)

Was not until last night where I thought this Monarch could be the new daily wearer. Pulled the Superior Togs box down to take it out to put it on eBay. Need another Monarch 42 to put away for 'good'.
I do not need this jacket
I do not need this jacket
I do not need this jacket......:-(

Griffon_301

The more I am wearing it, the more I am loving it...
My BR 37J1 .... It has been giving a washing two times now to get a little fading on it and it shrank a little in the process...it has a better fit now than before IMHO...

On Friday it will go to my tailor to have the VB-2 patch sewn on...pics to follow once that's done

Coincidentally, found that b/w pic today on IG...one of the rare occasions where the plane in the background is even more interesting than the jackets on the guys in front

Attachments

• 20190815_000408.jpg
    20190815_000408.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_20190814-180808_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190814-180808_Instagram.jpg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 194