• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

BELL Flake Helmet with artwork done by one of my buddies
Sunglasses with optical lenses
AVI Lthr G1 in 46 outfitted with BRUBAKER patches
HESTRA gloves
Hickory bibs
Redwings
wearing no socks and no panties to "let 'em swing" :)

TXB7zJf.jpg

my AVI G1 after about 1.200 km through whole Germany with some of my pals all on customized motorbikes

after this pic we rode another 1.500 km - awesome experience - some cool dudes - lots of talks and moscito bites during the nights

weather was nice most of the times and with the leather jacket i was "sweating like a one legged man in an a..-kickin' contest"

since it rained a couple of times the jacket is not "molded" and Looks much more "alive" than before

Last edited:

ausreenactor

The ELC Perry B-3 had a day out over the weekend. I was STILL cold. Zipped and collar popped. Not sure if I need to slide a B-10 or M-43 pile liner underneath. Think the months overseas have tempered the bones to heat.. Never used to get this cold.. Why do I feel compelled to mention 'I wanna watch Matlock'?

Thomas Koehle

The ELC Perry B-3 had a day out over the weekend. I was STILL cold. Zipped and collar popped. Not sure if I need to slide a B-10 or M-43 pile liner underneath. Think the months overseas have tempered the bones to heat.. Never used to get this cold.. Why do I feel compelled to mention 'I wanna watch Matlock'?

Without pics it didn’ happen ...

ausreenactor

There is so much that happens in my jackets without photos! Will be walking around the Mareebra Military Muster this weekend in a flight suit, A-2 and DD Crusher. Probably wont be a pic either! Unless it is in the local paper again.

Griffon_301

Rainy day here, so in all probability the M-422a will get some outtime today, or maybe the G-1;
On a sidenote, my 37J1 gets the 30° washing treatment in preparation for having the VB-2 patch sewn on.
I want the jacket to look a little bit more used and hopefully faded afterwards....fit pics with the sewn own patch will follow once all work is done...

D97x7

Agreed, in the words of James May "they had the recipe for the perfect meat pie, then made it with dog food", still never mind, live and learn. I do hope my friend takes it as she looks far better in it than I and she doesn't care two hoots about authenticity, I hope she'll let me take a photo, not holding my breath though.

ausreenactor

Vic's ELC Monarch A-2 moved into the nightly 'wearer' role last night. Will see if there is a timer option on the mobile and snaffle a pic.