• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

A2 B3au

Rocking the ELC Perry B-3 tonight. Will grab some pics of me in the BR RW tomorrow. Have just put the sim in the new phone and the camera is a ripper. Eyed the GW/DD Bronco box today in the unpack...
Is that your painted (heavies) by josh.. well to warm to even consider a pullover but I witnessed an 8yr old in shorts and a leather jacket with fur collar ... beggars belief

ausreenactor

King of the Heavies is my ELC RW 40. Which will probably be a great fit now?
It was painted y Simon Williams in the UK. Have not had anything completed by Josh yet. With the purchase of the ELC Monarch the BR RW might get some art...

And shorts and B-3 was my go to for a while watching Football outside at night. And 'moccasins'! I'm not insane...

ausreenactor

Decisions decisions...

ELC Rough Wear 40 with King of the Heavies art, BR Werber B-2 44, ELC Air Comfort 42
ELC D-1 Large, CAB Clothing B-3 Mono 42, ELC Perry Sportswear 44.....

Or an A-2?

20190726_090420.jpg

ausreenactor

The CAB Clothing B-3 is missing some hardware points on the rating scale; however, they are pretty close for the money and the mono tone is a 'subtle' military jacket.

A2 B3au

It was painted y Simon Williams in the UK. Have not had anything completed by Josh yet. With the purchase of the ELC Monarch the BR RW might get some art...

And shorts and B-3 was my go to for a while watching Football outside at night. And 'moccasins'! I'm not insane...
[/QUOTE my bad , I knew it was one of the top artists that done it

Flightengineer

I really like those Bronson B-15a’s. Such a shame they refuse to make a larger sized jacket. Looks good on you D!!

Thanks Burt, yes, it is size 40, I'm one of the thinnest in my airline, my size is the same as in those years when I was young despite of onboard catering supplier's efforts :)
I'm agree, its wrong that Bronson don't make large sizes.

B-Man2

D
Every Bronson jacket I’ve tried on has been well made. The one that actually comes the closest to fitting me well is their USN N-1 in a size 44. That’s a good warm repro which I would recommend to anyone not wanting to spend bigger bucks on a Buzz, which is probably the best USN N-1 deck repro made.

A2 B3au

As far as I know josh is taking at least a year of, I was gonna get Simon Williams from the uk to do a b10 of mine, he and josh are the best in my opinion but I do think ties does some quality work

ausreenactor

As far as I know josh is taking at least a year of, I was gonna get Simon Williams from the uk to do a b10 of mine, he and josh are the best in my opinion but I do think ties does some quality work

Ties is amazing! He did a USS Atule patch a while back, I pounced and wrapped a deck jacket around it.

He might do a B-10? Leather is not an option though.