• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

That Dubow looks great in the russet and has so much character already in the grain and can only get better, he`s a lucky guy to receive such a cracking jacket.

Ah now there is a tale to be told here. It was originally seal but I stripped, re-dyed, aged and wore the hell out of it first! That said they are outstanding jackets.

Changeling

You did a nice job, certainly has that broken in vintage look to it. I hope to have my Dubow in Russet later this month if it is on time.

Micawber

Lol, I've passed on the comments about the wedding tackle, his response was "haha, they ain't that tight, just standard fit" ....but that's about as far as I wanted to go with that discussion :oops:

Micawber

You are very fortunate that your Son appreciates the jacket. I would have wanted to put Dio, Iron Maiden and Megadeth patches on it at that age..

Right from the off he was brought up surrounded by my old stuff plus we made a point of integrating him in as many veteran visits, tours and reunions as we could. When he was a baby he was presented with a jacket by an ex ball turret op who painted it up for him, I think it was not until he was around 2 that he was almost big enough to sparingly wear it ...sort of! A few years later it was his younger sister's turn.

He is now qualified and earning a salary but in his spare time helps out in a local 8th AF bomb group museum. Start 'em young I say!
R jacket & plane.jpg
C&Jacket.jpg

Wholenineyards

The ELC is still strange... I like the Leather but it does have a cardboxy feel to it, it feels too rigid for the lining. Once you wear it it feels good, though... the Cooper... mid nineties so not a classic but way better than that new Pharr stuff made "of genuine leather" ...

Last edited:

B-Man2