• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Technonut2112

Jacket I'm wearing at the moment is right... It was supposed to be in the mid-50's this morning, but I only had time to grab these two before I broke into a sweat. Wearing a capeskin Headwind A-1 that I received yesterday after purchasing from CBI in the classies. The capeskin is buttery-supple, and has a VERY pleasant smell from whatever tanning method used (wish I could bottle it). I had a goatskin A-1 from Bronson and still have a goat 5-Star, and must say that this one is light-years ahead of them in quality. Easy to wear and quite comfortable. Can't wait for next season to put some serious wear on it:

DSCF0783.JPG

DSCF0785.JPG

Flightengineer

Jacket I'm wearing at the moment is right... It was supposed to be in the mid-50's this morning, but I only had time to grab these two before I broke into a sweat. Wearing a capeskin Headwind A-1 that I received yesterday after purchasing from CBI in the classies. The capeskin is buttery-supple, and has a VERY pleasant smell from whatever tanning method used (wish I could bottle it). I had a goatskin A-1 from Bronson and still have a goat 5-Star, and must say that this one is light-years ahead of them in quality. Easy to wear and quite comfortable. Can't wait for next season to put some serious wear on it:

View attachment 20788

View attachment 20789

Nice jacket! Is it your blue PT on the background?

Technonut2112

Nice jacket! Is it your blue PT on the background?

Thanks! :) No, that's a friend's.. I have a 2007 Chevy HHR Fall Limited Edition (4000 made out of 100,000 that year)

The Fall Limited Edition HHR is a limited-production model of only 4,000 vehicles. The special edition package begins with a black HHR, and adds a black chrome appearance package including the grille, door handles and 17-inch alloy wheels. The black chrome finish is provided by Lacks Enterprise. The Spinelle™ Metal Finish is a multi-coat metal tinting process that creates a unique, color-tinted appearance while maintaining the depth and reflectivity of traditional chrome. In addition to the black chrome parts, the Fall edition features black painted mirrors, running boards, spoiler, and accent side stripes.

The limited edition is available only with the upscale HHR 2LT package, which also includes a sport suspension. The interior features Ebony cloth seats and offers optional leather-appointed seating (I have the leather ;)).

B-Man2

Bretta
Cool looking jacket, which one is that ?
Ohhh ohhh .......How many times do I have to say it!!!......No Wooden Hangers !!!
I feel like Joan Collins in Mommie Dearest ...;) LOL!!

Last edited:

B-Man2

It’s been so damned hot down here 95-99 degrees F , that a tank top , shorts and flip flops are all you can stand .
Not one A2in sight :mad:

Smithy

10 Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) today with a damn strong, cold wind. Me and the little fella went for a walk and I was kitted out in an A-2 and my pseudo C-2 knockoff. I could have worth a B-10 easily today with no drama.

B-Man2

10 Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) today with a damn strong, cold wind. Me and the little fella went for a walk and I was kitted out in an A-2 and my pseudo C-2 knockoff. I could have worth a B-10 easily today with no drama.
That would be nice right about now,
down where I am.:D

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts