• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Some guys have all the luck;)

I’m in Florida .... average year around temperature ... about 68 degrees F
If anybody ever decides to buy a jacket from me it’s always in mint shape
You might start the thread like "What kind of air-cond system do you usually use to wear your leather jacket"))
P.S. Seriously, you live in a very nice place and have nice warm weather all-the-year-round Sir!

Grant

Workin in an over air conditioned office has it's privileges - like wearing an A-2. Stepped out for these quick photos.

Sweat1.jpg
Sweat2.jpg

CBI

Looks great Grant.

and to all you guys, a huge shout out to Grant for helping me with a jacket "project" Although it didn't work out on my end, Grant certainly knows his jackets and this hobby extremely well!!!!!!!!!!

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Beautiful CWU. In my closet live one old 36p, got it from one good guy from VF-31 too - ret. Tomcat's pilot, then he was on 737 in SWA. But mine has only two patches with velcro just with Felix on chest and triangle sleeve's patch with F-14. Sometimes I wear it, but not near Pentagon :)
Wow! Would love to see yours @Flightengineer ... CWU jacket is probably one of my favorites Flight jackets (so practical)!!