• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

BK price listed right now at approx 1680 GBP
( Dubow Victory HH plus a few little extras)
So all in all approx 2000 US$.
And yes, a very nice and gorgeous jacket.
Fantastic grain.
Thx. for sharing.
And yes, a very nice and gorgeous jacket.
Fantastic grain.
Thx. for sharing.
We
And yes, a very nice and gorgeous jacketh.
Fantastic grain.
Thx. for sharing.
Well then......that makes for a bigger set than even I imagined !!;)

saucerfiend

View attachment 17870 First shot of my new Eastman Roughwear out of the box. Size 46 with custom lengths on the body and sleeves. Not the best picture, but the grain on this leather is just amazing! Fabulous jacket which fits me spot on - looking forward to breaking it in.
View attachment 17870 First shot of my new Eastman Roughwear out of the box. Size 46 with custom lengths on the body and sleeves. Not the best picture, but the grain on this leather is just amazing! Fabulous jacket which fits me spot on - looking forward to breaking it in.
Will they make their lengths shorter in body and sleeves?

Brian

Griffon_301

Another awkward lift picture, this time starring yours truly in his newly acquired ELC G&F M-422a after a 12 hours shift at work

Attachments

• 20190421_210228.jpg
    20190421_210228.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 317

geoff.adams.96

Well thanks to storm Hannah I'm able to give my Aero A2 a rest and wear my Bob Dong Superior Togs B10 for a change [emoji5] Didn't think I'd get the chance again this year, so thanks again to Marks & Spencer for allowing me to use their disabled toilet facilities for the photo op [emoji5] Im a 43 ins chest, the B10 is 44. As always the jacket fits great but the sleeves just a tad long. Will always be the case with me I think. Have an outstanding weekend chaps [emoji106]
7499490669ba06fd759726bc63890f3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

if i am not mistaken, and that is the cable with the kwik zipper, size 40, its the one that i sold to jeff some years ago, and tjoenn purchased it from jeff. i had owned it for some 15+years before selling it to jeff. funny, while looking at it in the pix, i was wondering what i was smoking when i decided to sell it.

tjoenn

if i am not mistaken, and that is the cable with the kwik zipper, size 40, its the one that i sold to jeff some years ago, and tjoenn purchased it from jeff. i had owned it for some 15+years before selling it to jeff. funny, while looking at it in the pix, i was wondering what i was smoking when i decided to sell it.
You are correct!! I know I won't be smoking whatever you smoked because I'm keeping that jacket. It's size 42 though, but I remember asking you where you got it from. I keep it on display, but wear it from time to time. Fantastic jacket!!

riopaulf

In the UK the weather doesn’t seem to know what it’s doing. One day bright and rather warm, the next - rather chilly. My D-1 is excellent and so pleasing to put on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B-Man2

Well thanks to storm Hannah I'm able to give my Aero A2 a rest and wear my Bob Dong Superior Togs B10 for a change [emoji5] Didn't think I'd get the chance again this year, so thanks again to Marks & Spencer for allowing me to use their disabled toilet facilities for the photo op [emoji5] Im a 43 ins chest, the B10 is 44. As always the jacket fits great but the sleeves just a tad long. Will always be the case with me I think. Have an outstanding weekend chaps [emoji106]
7499490669ba06fd759726bc63890f3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

Your Dong looks great ;)