• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

AlexLutov

IMG_20190407_185125_170 (1).jpg
willis & geiger

B-Man2

Nick
Outstanding!!
Looks like you wrote the book on how to treat your new A2. I bet the opening sentence reads” Just wear the piss out of it!”;)

B-Man2

Had to do a run to the office today, so elevator all to myself... this has become my go-to-jacket when it's not too cold and after learning from this forum to stop babying it, it's gotten so much nicer looking.

View attachment 17047 View attachment 17048
THERE YA GO PEOPLE.....
We are finally seeing the results of what many of us here have said for a long time . Beat it up and treat it like an old shirt or denim jacket. Looks great Tjoenn!!

tjoenn

Eastman? Looks amazing. Just ordered a Roughh Wear myself too, should be arriving next week (quick turnaround!).
Yup, Eastman, picked it up at their old place in 2014. You'll be happy with it! Don't do like me though... I wasted two-three years being too careful with it, didn't even wear it in rain. :)