• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

zoomer

Wearing my Headwind 31-800P A-1. Well constructed, great fit and feel, and I find it most flattering.

Pix to come as soon as I get 'em off my phone.

B-Man2

;);)
Alright gentlemen, I see there is a need for explanations:

1. No, I won’t be wearing the jacket during and to the end of that Brexit drama. I already have a movie title in mind but I won’t make it public to prevent any politics discussion ;-)
2. I am taking off the jacket once in a while but I just love to wear it.
3. last but not least meaning of the term ‚exit jacket‘: after having bought that one I do not feel the need to ever get another jacket. That has never happened to me before (well the feeling after receiving the LW Suburban was very close to that). It’s a very strange feeling. But it’s also very satisfying.
Earl
I get it ... you’ve finally achieved an inner sense of peace from this addiction that we so cavalierly call a hobby!! My hat is off to you !!
Please, tell the rest of the tortured masses here how you achieved “homeostasis “;)

dinomartino1

Alright gentlemen, I see there is a need for explanations:

1. No, I won’t be wearing the jacket during and to the end of that Brexit drama. I already have a movie title in mind but I won’t make it public to prevent any politics discussion ;-)
2. I am taking off the jacket once in a while but I just love to wear it.
3. last but not least meaning of the term ‚exit jacket‘: after having bought that one I do not feel the need to ever get another jacket. That has never happened to me before (well the feeling after receiving the LW Suburban was very close to that). It’s a very strange feeling. But it’s also very satisfying.

You might have a long wait.

Earloffunk

B-Man: I have no clue of how it happened but it may be that these are "my" jackets. Been lurking around the Suburban and the Bronco since I first saw them. Now that I have them my mind is at peace. When I bought other jacket there was always a kind of excitement but also not 100% satisfaction which made me buy more jackets.

Does that make sense? I'm not sure. But anyway, I'm happy.

I still don't have my exit watch though. It might be the Fifty Fathoms but that one is way out of reach.

B-Man2

B-Man: I have no clue of how it happened but it may be that these are "my" jackets. Been lurking around the Suburban and the Bronco since I first saw them. Now that I have them my mind is at peace. When I bought other jacket there was always a kind of excitement but also not 100% satisfaction which made me buy more jackets.

I still don't have my exit watch though. It might be the Fifty Fathoms but that one is way out of reach.
Earl
Well said!!
Peace be with you.:)

jeremiah

The real question is: Do you have your exit “belt”?

Earloffunk

The honest answer: I used to have it but I wore it to death ... but I have been looking at your belts with interest. We should continue this via PM. :cool:

geoff.adams.96

I'm afraid it's my Aero 38-1711-P again (you must be getting bored with it). I do have other flight jackets, honest! But I'm basically wearing this one 24/7 at the moment breaking it in, and enjoying it immensely. Boy , I've never had so many sideways glances walking down the street in my life [emoji5]

Today I'm with all my grandkids, as you can see I prefer to kick back while the girls do all the work - just the way it is [emoji5]

Have a great weekend one and all [emoji5]
c60ce397c30d212a422b573732b3ac68.jpg
032b7ca90bda9c7b07e3af2f1ec6dbb8.jpg
713f4ccc745a1bc7084c74b69ffa4b69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk