• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

s4rmark

I take a size 40r and went with a medium. They fit quite snug but I suppose they have to,being worn underneath a jacket.

s4rmark

smithy, a picture of the C-2 . Hope this helps.
431E7A00-1040-4B1C-8ED2-5E578CE891FF.jpeg

Smithy

I take a size 40r and went with a medium. They fit quite snug but I suppose they have to,being worn underneath a jacket.

Thanks Mark. That really helps and the photo of just the sweater is just what I was after. I think I'm probably a large then. I've asked Ken as well so we'll see if he confirms my suspicions!

s4rmark

Goodo! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed, I love mine . Well handy when the temperature dictates neither hot nor cold.

Smithy

Went for a wee walk - Eastman Anj-4 and A-10 gloves. Gloves don't offer any warmth if temperature drops below 6C but at least they look good. What do you think fit-wise?
View attachment 13728

Looks fine to me.

It's funny but I find A-10s comfortable down to about -7 Celsius but below that and I need to swap them for some of my more Arctic gear if I'm going to be outside for a long period of time. Saying that I live inside the Arctic Circle now and have become pretty acclimatised to the cold and +6 Celsius would be too warm for me to wear A-10s!

Legion

Looks fine to me.

It's funny but I find A-10s comfortable down to about -7 Celsius but below that and I need to swap them for some of my more Arctic gear if I'm going to be outside for a long period of time. Saying that I live inside the Arctic Circle now and have become pretty acclimatised to the cold and +6 Celsius would be too warm for me to wear A-10s!

I wore the A-10 gloves once at -2C and I could feel my fingers stinging from the cold. I took the gloves off and my fingers started warming up :D. It probably has something to do with me being on the lightweight side..