• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Went out on a nighttime cruise tonight off the coast of St Augustine Florida. It was pretty damn windy and cold. Fortunately I had an Willis & Geiger M-444 and a North Sea Submariner jumper and was warm and toasty.

E8B50FC4-4FD9-4A77-853F-DE97CDF9F765.jpeg

ausreenactor

Purely a pic for the jacket. Had Shelby positioned with the camera. Had an ELC B-5 helmet sitting there as well. Tomorrow is 40. Might try the D-1. Took a pic the other day with the BR B-2, Perry B-3, ELC D-1 and my most recent Tanker on the bed. They migrate from the floor beside the bed to the bed and back several times a day. I just like to look at them. But the posts without pics cop too much flak. I just don't have a face for forum use!

Flightengineer

They migrate from the floor beside the bed to the bed and back several times a day. I just like to look at them.

Really understand you. I have the opposite situation ... now too cold for flight jackets here. But when I am at home, I also often pull out my A-2s from closet just to look. Another 3 months here will not be suitable weather.

Griffon_301

big joy today - I have received my ELC B-15a two hours ago and had to try it out immediately - the dogs needed a short walk anyhow :D - bought it used in "as new condition" for about half its current new price including p&p-could not be happier :)
great jacket which will get a lot of wear I am sure... (pictures to follow if there is interest :D )

Boyo

Wow so you must have an impressive frame ...

Btw ain’ It possible we once have been in touch about some tiger stripe shorts on “The Fedora” or “Denimbro” forum?

Thomas, not really impressive.. mostly just fat...lol. and yes we did have a very friendly transaction regarding a pair of shorts, but they were Duck pattern camo not tiger-stripe.. I still have and wear them often.

Garylafortuna

About minus ten Celsius today. Ventured out wearing a newly acquired Bob Dong N-1. Snug as a bug in a rug. Terrific piece of work.

Garylafortuna

Believe me Steve, I have attempted on several occasions to post without success here on VLJ. An open and shut case of lack of intelligence I think............ Gary