• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Thomas
I like both of those jackets. The 109 looks cool . For some reason not many seem to like the 109 jacket , it’s hardly ever talked about here.

Flightengineer

not today but a couple of days ago:

Bob Dong (yeah meanwhile i gathered a big collection of Dongs :) )USCG jacket in wool combined with also TaoBao "US NAVY" woolen Sweater and my best Buddy "Anton" (my golden brought with me when we left China 2013), "Pike Brothers"pants and Redwing boots

r8c0qLv.jpg

rTO24Oy.jpg

gBxLOoM.jpg

t1baQaN.jpg

Nice jacket and very nice friend.

kowalski

Perfect day for B3 ; minus 11 degre

Attachments

• P1120777.JPG
    P1120777.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 229
  • P1120778.JPG
    P1120778.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 212
  • P1120779.JPG
    P1120779.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 212
  • P1120780.JPG
    P1120780.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 219
  • P1120782.JPG
    P1120782.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 196
  • P1120784.JPG
    P1120784.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 217
  • P1120785.JPG
    P1120785.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 217

Griffon_301

Just come to Austria :) I wore my B-3 to work today and even got a compliment from one of our pilots who asked me if it is what he thinks it is... Might have brought ELC a new future customer

B-Man2

Just come to Austria :) I wore my B-3 to work today and even got a compliment from one of our pilots who asked me if it is what he thinks it is... Might have brought ELC a new future customer
Wear my B-3 and visit Australia??
That’s a suggestion that definitely requires some consideration ;)

Griffon_301

Our western regions have started to evacuate certain villages while others are cut off already due to several metres of fresh snow... helicopters cannot fly anymore and roads are closed...and for tomorrow we have a forecast for even more snow...will be an interesting day at the airport tomorrow guess it will be an Irvin day tomorrow....

Thomas Koehle

Wear my B-3 and visit Australia??
That’s a suggestion that definitely requires some consideration ;)

Burt Griff was referring to AUSTRIA but not Australia . Actually - like he just described also we here in Germany have some villages which are planned to get evacuated due to the high amount of snow within the last few days ...

Smithy

WPG Irvin weather here, no chance to wear my MA-1 or B-10 at these temperatures...

It's nuts here Greg, I've worn an A-2 with a jumper and a C-2 knock-off on the colder days for the last few weeks. Nothing more apart from A-10 gloves and a scarf if there's been a wind. It's ridiculously mild. This winter I've worn my Irvin maybe twice and the same with the B-10 and this is where I usually have to have my modern Canada Goose parka for the bad days - the Goose is still in storage which is just unbelievable.

Not that I'm complaining, who doesn't enjoy wearing an A-2 round this forum!

B-Man2

Burt Griff was referring to AUSTRIA but not Australia . Actually - like he just described also we here in Germany have some villages which are planned to get evacuated due to the high amount of snow within the last few days ...
Hahaha ... Oh man !.... Right you are Ken!
Good one!
Tired old eyes are playing tricks on me.
Austria .....Yep....that’s a bit colder:)
Hahaha I know ...See my attached post. That's what I get for not wearing glasses when I post.:confused: