• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

s4rmark

Aero Leathers , Irvin and Submariners sweater. At last a cold enough day to wear them together.
1EA82AA1-558C-474E-9510-EF00AD39A8BD.jpeg
8F5B8E87-C1EC-4684-9775-3A76DE91BED3.jpeg

s4rmark

Lebowski, at my age. I can assure you that I don’t have a shapely athletic build! Thanks for the compliment though, . Lol.

Last edited:

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Lebowski, at my age. I can assure you that I don’t have a shapely athletic build! Thanks for the compliment though, .
Your frame looks impressive independently on the age, Sir. Both Irvin and sweater look really splendid on you.
P.S. The photos are spectacular, I very like these wide open spaces around and behind you on the photos above, all these lovely green hills with a lot of grass ant trees on them. The nature is so beautiful in your place!

s4rmark

Thankyou. Yes , we’re very fortunate to have all these lovely surroundings right on our doorstep. My mrs likes bringing a camera when we are out walking , mainly for the wildlife around our area.also for the spitfires and hurricane from the local Heritage Hangar.

Smithy

You've inspired me s4rmark, the weather is going to be iffy tomorrow and I'm going to drag out my submariner tomorrow. It's not an Aero but an Outdoor Knitwear job. I lived in the thing last winter but had kind of forgotten about it this season which is a bit silly as it's a damn good winter jumper, especially for these climes.

Ken at Aero Leather

Glad you all like our Submariner, these sweaters, the Paratrooper and the RAF Comforts have been a total revelation, we got what we thought was a full year's supply delivered in November, they are now virtually sold out, next lot are due in a few weeks

Ken at Aero Leather

First post of my recent "wearers"
Un-named Aero sample Work Coat in Battered Seal Horsehide made by Julie (Two Winters Wear) and 1943 Arnoff Shoe AN-J-4 (Light Period Restoration before I got it and essential new collar fitted myself, someone had shaved off all the pile from the collar before I got it!!)
It's been mine since the 1980s, comes out when the temperature drops enough below zero, so I've been wearing it this week!
The state of the Horsehide trim shows just how hard a life it's had yet the shearling still feels as strong as it must have felt on the day it was made, astonishing for an un-babied 75 year old jacket.
Kens Jackets 002.JPG
Kens Jackets 005.JPG