• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Garylafortuna

Thanks Art. There is a Redwing store just a few blocks from my house. I've actually been eyeballing that very same boot. Kind of like catchy tunes, can't get them out of your head.

kowalski

today temp for plus .... A2 and underneath jacket thick wool sweater

Attachments

• P1120738.JPG
    P1120738.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 250
  • P1120740.JPG
    P1120740.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 254
  • P1120742.JPG
    P1120742.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 281
  • P1120743.JPG
    P1120743.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 264
  • P1120744.JPG
    P1120744.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 260

Technonut2112

Very busy with errands today, but thought I would post a quick pic of my 'new' Buzz L.S.L. Garment Co. B-10 just received from Buyee, Japan. I am VERY pleased that the jacket is in such great condition, and purchased for not much more than a new Bronson or Bob Dong B-10:

DSCF0725.JPG

EDIT: I think that Buzz did a nice job with their repro collar shape, as this original L.S.L. Garment Co. B-10 shows. The shell color is very close when seen indoors as well:

nored041a (2).jpg

Last edited:

Technonut2112

Looks very nice . Surprised they have larger size jackets.

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised it was in even better condition than seen from the pics. :) The jacket selection on both the shopping and auction sides of Buyee (Rakuten, assorted other places, and Yahoo Auction Japan) definitely thins out when searching for sizes 42 and up (I also search the XXL's ), but they're there... ;)

I actually found another Buzz L.S.L. Garments B-10 in a 44 the other day there at auction. This one IS in like-new condition, with crisp-looking knits, no wear at all on the shoulder roundel transfer, and unlike the one I just received, has a nicer (IMO) 'fur' type of mouton for the collar in the natural color. :cool: I was stunned there were NO other competition. I was the only bidder, and picked it up for not much more than the first one. :eek: :D I'll probably end up selling the one I have now after I confirm condition of the one coming, so anyone interested in the 44 shown above, keep an eye (or two) open in the classies soon.. ;)

EDIT: Here's a pic of the other one I won at auction:

i-img1200x900-1545643658ch8w9h339833.jpg

Last edited:

A2 B3au

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised it was in even better condition than seen from the pics. :) The jacket selection on both the shopping and auction sides of Buyee (Rakuten, assorted other places, and Yahoo Auction Japan) definitely thins out when searching for sizes 42 and up (I also search the XXL's ), but they're there... ;)

I actually found another Buzz L.S.L. Garments B-10 in a 44 the other day there at auction. This one IS in like-new condition, with crisp-looking knits, no wear at all on the shoulder roundel transfer, and unlike the one I just received, has the nicer (IMO) 'fur' type of mouton for the collar in the same natural color. :cool: I was stunned there was NO other competition. I was the only bidder, and picked it up for not much more than the first one. :eek: :D I'll probably end up selling the one I have now after I confirm condition of the one coming, so anyone interested in the 44 shown above, keep an eye (or two) open in the classies soon.. ;)
You’ve had a touch techno,that’s nice on you but i have to say pay for peanuts get monkeys lol.. reference to what I was told when I paid similar price for similar jacket which I couldn’t quite get my head round

Last edited:

Technonut2112

You’ve had a touch techno,that’s nice on you but i have to say pay for peanuts get monkeys lol.. reference to what I was told when I paid similar price for similar jacket which I couldn’t quite get my head round

I don't know about you, but if it has to do with great quality Japanese jackets at some of the best prices I've seen, I'll take a barrel full of monkeys, and a ton of peanuts to feed them.... ;) :p

saucerfiend

Thanks Burt. I was lucky to find it. What sold me on it was the heavy graining. I figured it must be thinner an I was right. Even the wool interior is lighter weight material. Must have been a special order.

A2 B3au

E3DF6E53-3147-431F-AA00-12C288FCF7AA.jpeg 3C5D3D23-BB52-410C-ADAA-92E0007979A1.jpeg F124EB02-D2E3-4C30-93E1-A06D47157570.jpeg
Cool jacket!
Did you add the AAF decal yourself? If yes, is it MASH and if so, what version - with glue or only with water?
J this is the one I got sent as a gift from Australia I’ve mentioned previously, the decal was done at the source by Eastman themselves Dimi and I’m the 3rd and final owner of this A2 the guy I got it from owned it for close to a decade using it daily on his motorbike so it has plenty of little wear points in just the right places that can only really be seen with the human eye, it’s got great character imo but the best part was it maintained it’s heavy aroma of warhorse,a real nice smelling leather jacket that’s been made with a great hide. Before it’s biker journey it was a sizing issue that the seller wasn’t happy with so sold it unworn with tags to the Australia gent