• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

FreddyF9

Out and about in my new Bronson B-15C jacket...
maybe not as stylish as my shearling jackets but great to wear in the current temperatures here, as it is light and very comfortable....

View attachment 95807
Nice fit, I have one of those too!
It’s incredible how versatile it is… Also quite warm and comfortable. Sure your sheepskins are way neater! Maybe this jacket with a darker collar would look better.

Griffon_301

Nice fit, I have one of those too!
It’s incredible how versatile it is… Also quite warm and comfortable. Sure your sheepskins are way neater! Maybe this jacket with a darker collar would look better.

thank you for the compliment :)

actually I like the B-15C very much, it's just another kind of cool somewhat, compared to the sheepskins... :)
but I agree that it is a really versatile and very warm jacket, like it's older B-15 brothers of WW2 vintage...

B-Man2

Well the mercury's at zero (-18 C), so it's time to mix and match Allied kit: Buzz C-2 sweater and B-15, and an Ushanka
View attachment 95771
View attachment 95773
(It's faux fur, but I'm not complaining. My ears and cheeks stayed nice and toasty.)
Jan
I think it’s shearling B3 time . Don’t get too many shearling days and you don’t want to miss out on some B3 action :)

coolhandluke

Wearing my Steve Sellers W&G M-422A. It's only 24 degrees fahrenheit, with a 13 degree wind chill, but the heavy goatskin has done an admirable job keeping out the cold.

20230131_160342.jpg

Last edited: