• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Grant

Amateur hour improv while on a job in Hollywood in the Eastman 55J14. Note to self: don't quit the day job.

sta.jpg

John Luder

Amateur hour improv while on a job in Hollywood in the Eastman 55J14. Note to self: don't quit the day job.

View attachment 95149
Hey, Grant. Same invitation to you, as it appears you're more local than lots of the others. Free pass to Commemorative Air Force in Camarillo if you're into WW2 planes. Open Fri, Sat, Sun.
Remember; it is better to look good than to be funny.
Cheers,
John

ShanghaiJack

David Spade owns the Relish Bistro at The Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, AZ.
The last time that I stayed there, and ate at his Bistro, I sat near Spade, Dave Attel,
and Ally Sheedy.
Grant, You'd fit right in with that crowd...!!!

John Luder

That jacket is The DOG'S BOLLOCKS. Shit, Howdy, and I don't mean maybe.
On my computer, the current colo(u)r appears as a russet. In the original photo, it looks a bit seal-ish.
Which one was it?
I just ordered the A-1 from whatpriceglory, and will report.
But, Jezuz Wept, I gotta sell my kids, or maybe, stop subsidizing the little bastards, and get me one of them thar jackets.
Ay, Carumba,
John

John Luder

FWIW, I've found John's jackets are a lot easier to swing than they look on paper: $200 deposit, and then you have 1-2 years to pull together the rest.
I don't know who John/JC is. Not been here long enough to know the players. Is that 2 years for delivery, or easy, two-year payment plan?
Thanks,
John