What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

I've got a fever at the moment so excuse the Throwback Wednesday snap of a modern, fancy pants parka but right now the -20 that this pic was taken in sounds like heaven. At least it's not all "modern" as the scarf is a heavy wool Royal Flying Corps one...

5Vqxapv.jpg

Officer Dibley

Yup had 3 shots. Got Omicron earlier in the year which for me was just really like a cold apart from the first day when I had a bit of fever.

This feels a bit different, got body ache and headache. Saying that it might just be flu. although we've got CV running in the family at the mo, so I won't be surprised if I get two lines on the test tomorrow morning.

I'm finding gallons of tea with honey and a slug of Scotland's great gift to the world in it seems to be helping though.

Thanks Steve!
Amazing. Risked 3 experimental DNA altering jabs to dodge getting a cold & has subsequently gotten a cold twice this year. Now relying on very unscientific home remedy to lessen the mild effects of the very thing you got jabbed for. That myopia is hilarious !
I guess that's why some folk can't see what's really going on with convid, banking, that bollix in Ukraine etc, etc. No independent thought.
Be interesting to call back at Christmas & see who's still about and what they are preaching then.
In the meantime, keep those elevator selfies coming & spend more time researching pocket scallops than international affairs.

flyincowboy

Silver Surfer

I wondered if a vljer got that rw. I threw a coupla bids at it, but it went higher than expected.. agreed that it looks to be a solid resto candidate. You might be able to stabilize the zipper tear with a small piece of book binders tape instead of replacing the whole tape. Though barely noticeable, the teeth on the m-39 talon are slightly smaller then those on the later talons.

Wz1999

I wondered if a vljer got that rw. I threw a coupla bids at it, but it went higher than expected.. agreed that it looks to be a solid resto candidate. You might be able to stabilize the zipper tear with a small piece of book binders tape instead of replacing the whole tape. Though barely noticeable, the teeth on the m-39 talon are slightly smaller then those on the later talons.
Thanks for the input.