• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Edward

I'm no Mitt flopper but the carrier pigeon says Its Friday Boys! So Wear 'em if ya got 'em! :D
(ELC Star Sportswear indoors in the AC! )
IMG_0860.jpg

Brettafett

I have something fun to you guys, but its just too damn hot here in London at the mo. Star and Monarch above... lovely!
For all you have pained Jeremiah, that Monarch really looks like it fits you well. Looks easy to wear. Looks great!

Flightengineer

No jackets today too, here in Moscow it's hot and humid as in Saigon.
Jacket on the back seat in the car.
Only a T-shirt and thin cargopants :)

Brettafett

Hi guys,
Yes, thought I may as well. Its more 'orangey' than the original lining, I'm not jumping up and down, but its fine...
Byson did an ok job, but I expected better from them.
Post a pic Smithy.

Smithy

What kind of paper did you print it on, what font did you use, and how did you cut it out? I would like to stencil my A-3 cap :)

Greg, I used a font called Marsh which looks good to my eyes for a US WWII stencil style font. I printed it onto 160g paper/card and then cut it out using a new exacto blade. The textile paint was then dry brushed on. It's really easy to do and a fun process.

Thomas Koehle

No, a stencil and fabric/textile paint which was dry brushed.

Textile paint also does it pretty good - I ordered it on epay and use a brush - dip the brush into the paint - rub it dry and start painting but not with strokes but speckle/dub the brush - strokes will just smear the paint

If you want to give your trans a used worn off look just do it light

If you think the transferred text whatever is too light get over the same spot again but wait until the paint is dried before you lay the stencil on it again

Another hint I got from Ties