• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

STEVE S.

Eh, you know the drill. Everyone else’s stuff comes first. Will probably hit 15 yrs before I get this old car painted too. :p

Peter242

Sunny Sunda. No Rain so time my navy peacoat. I assume iis from around 1952/1953..still in great condition
B7D28EDC-C249-4AFE-BE5B-CB38C1EA007C.jpeg

saucerfiend

Lord Flashheart

thanks! That was the last one of the five different M-422a manufacturers that I sourced for my collection. Took a few yrs to find one of each in my size (44). Lucked up on this one (ebay) as it had a quilted liner installed so had to look hard for the details. Only took me 15 yrs to get around to restoring it..:oops:

But you did. And that's what counts. After all they're not making any more originals are they?

ausreenactor

CBI

One of my very favorite jackets today. Unfortunately, getting the real color in photographs is very difficult with this one as there are some cool undertones.

The jacket is a bit darker than this.

Ralph Lauren Vintage 30's style flight jacket. Sort of 37j1-ish:

the external material is a lightweight corded-cotton, sort of N-1 Deck Jacket material but not a thick.

IMG_1042.jpg
IMG_1046.jpg
IMG_1040.jpg
IMG_1045.jpg