• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ties70

Burt,

it is the largest size they make, a 44.

It looks ok, but one size larger would be more comfortable.

Best regards,

Ties

Technonut2112

Gotta love the mountains at times...(Despite the Purgatory I consider my town to be) 46 F degrees this morning. PERFECT!! Again, giving my "new" Aero AN-J-3 a workout: :)

DSCF0555 (2).jpg

DSCF0562 (2).jpg

DSCF0552 (2).jpg

DSCF0554 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Stony

I currently am wearing two original Navy jackets.

Edmond Church M-422a in a size 42(fits more like a 44)
B-G Inc. 55J14 with nice original patches in a size 44(fits more like a 42)

Smithy

After hitting 23 last week, the temperature has tanked here over the last few days in the sub 10 degree Celsius region with wind and showers so the B-10 has been getting used, even the ELC Irvin got dragged out again a couple of days ago.

Today the temps were pushing double figures and I pulled out my WPG A-2. It's not a GW by any stretch of the imagination but the pattern is damn good, the goatskin drapes like a WWII one and it's shockingly well made and put together. The knits are something that let it down though but I have a set of mid brown knits from Larry so if anybody can recommend someone in the UK or close to Norway to fit them, I'd be very appreciative!

FoGrBXR.jpg

Brettafett

Smithy, great jacket! Perfect fit. I'd recommend Byson Leather in the UK... Not the cheapest I guess, but they have a lot of experience with vintage flight jackets. I scoured around for the best people to fit my seal brown knits (also from Larry), to my replace my Cockpit's.

B-Man2

Jeremiah
Looks like you took our advise and just worn the hell out of that jacket. I also bet you crumpled that thing and threw it in the corner a few nights.
Well done !
Looks awesome!

B-Man2

jeremiah

Jeremiah
Looks like you took our advise and just worn the hell out of that jacket. I also bet you crumpled that thing and threw it in the corner a few nights.
Well done !
Looks awesome!

B-Man2

Thanks. I let the dog play with it. Ha.

Just kidding.