• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

saucerfiend

No glad you did chime in as it saved me going back through correspondence :) :)

JC kindly told me that it was part of a batch he did with these knits patterned on an original sourced for a film. He said it was still his favourite Perry pattern.
Makes sense now. That second pic you took without the sun glaring on it reminds me of the Monarch I have from JC that's made of the Italian russet. And, thanks Blackrat for letting us know!

Earloffunk

Platon Dubow - love it.
EBA50760-4470-424B-9019-5968E6B7721E.jpeg

D97x7

Biil Kelso supplied N-1
I did still have my mind on jackets during my absence, this one I hung on the washing line in the sun for around a week to just knock the green down a shade or two to a more khaki hew, I'm rather pleased with the result.
IMG_20210929_114542.jpg

MaydayWei

Biil Kelso supplied N-1
I did still have my mind on jackets during my absence, this one I hung on the washing line in the sun for around a week to just knock the green down a shade or two to a more khaki hew, I'm rather pleased with the result. View attachment 67445

Change the zipper head and it looks as good as an RMC!
Now you just need to spray it with seawater or give it a dip in the Atlantic!