• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Lorenzo_l

Great looking A2 Lorenzol!
Looks like it has a bit of reddish tint to the finish . That’s not normally the color of an ELC RW 27752. Is it just the lighting or was some “enhancement” work done to it ?

Thanks, Burt. The jacket has had no work done on it other than wearing it. Lighting plays a role in the reddish tones you see, as the sun was setting when the picture was taken and the sunlight was taking on orange-reddish hues.

mulceber

Actually, it's their Rough Wear repro. I'm really pleased with it. I'm going to have a thread talking about it in detail somewhere down the line, but for now I'll say that there are a number of features where it's clear to me that BR put the same amount of care into the details of this product that we would expect from a high-end A-2 repro.

Dany McDonald

I'm going to have a thread talking about it in detail somewhere down the line,

Nice, I am a fan of B-15 and looking forward to it!

My Buzz Arnoff rendition is very detailed and close to the original specs, from my point of view. It could have a better color match for the cloth and waist/knits but in all, a convincing edition.

D

Last edited:

mulceber

Nice, I am a fan of B-15 and looking forward to it!

My Buzz Arnoff rendition is very detailed and close to the original specs, from my point of view. It could have a better color match for the cloth and waist/knits but in all, a convincing edition.

D

I know it shouldn't come as a surprise, but I'm really impressed with Buzz Rickson. I have tended to assume that once you get into the more obscure jacket types, a lot of these bigger repro makers would let the details slide: "wrong hardware? Not quite the right color? Meh. You got the spec label right, didn't you?" This jacket proved me wrong.

I'll have to look up their Arnoff repro - I'd be interested to see the differences. :)

ausreenactor

I know it shouldn't come as a surprise, but I'm really impressed with Buzz Rickson. I have tended to assume that once you get into the more obscure jacket types, a lot of these bigger repro makers would let the details slide: "wrong hardware? Not quite the right color? Meh. You got the spec label right, didn't you?" This jacket proved me wrong.

I'll have to look up their Arnoff repro - I'd be interested to see the differences. :)

Huge fan... have been for decades.

London Cabbie

In this weather in aero Cheyenne..View attachment 67058
I love your civilian collection of Aeros. I still have the ‘Veste de Rallyes’ on my list.
7932C6AA-1E71-4DCA-88CF-CF8C78BAAB7E.jpeg