• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

i always liked the jacket and i think it is really worth the money - the extra-pockets which ain't historically correct give the extra room to store and carry stuff

sznx4AE.jpg

i was at NOBLE HOUSE couple of months ago with my son - he checked their D1 jacket which i actually liked

l5db8vf.jpg
I love that Irvin, the zip pockets may not be correct but neither am I
I know that I’ve been very very happy with the b3 I got from them
It’s held up from 3 winters of regular wear.
And I know they have jackets in my size , your pics and the ones on their website make me want one
Even more
99419F35-6B31-4DAC-8955-9E6E7B0334EB.jpeg

Last edited:

Spitfireace

Bit grey, damp and drizzly this morning so donned my latest jacket acquisition, the GW Perry I bought via here a few weeks back while trying to familiarise myself with all the techy bits and bobs on the new truck. Looking at this photo, for someone who was bald as a coot due to chemotherapy just a few months ago I now appear to have more hair than I have had for years!

View attachment 64862
ye olde fart

Micawber

This morning I donned my Kay Canvas M-41 Field jacket obtained from SOF. Love the M41 and wore more than one original to the point of virtually falling to bits - but I was young and such stuff was just so much surplus. Sorry, no photos, you won't catch me taking photos of me-self oh no, no, no ;)