• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Dany McDonald

I am looking forward to see if it will age like the original Aero dark seal leather. With a lots of undershades and subtle contrast. It certainly looks like it from different pictures.

Regards.

Enigma1938

The climate here in Toulouse is good for olive trees. Almost still a little cold... but the temperatures in winter rarely go below -2, -3°C.
The olive tree on the picture is quite small (it is 12 years old) but it gives a lot of olives. I have a much bigger one (about 400-500 years old).

Where do you live in Germany ?
Maybe the olive trees will have a hard time growing there... but you can wear sheepskin jackets more easily than I can. ;)

View attachment 59954
Im originally from southern Bavaria but moved to Nordrhein Westfalen a few years ago, the climate difference is remarkably. Here are the winters usually dark and very wet with temperatures mostly around 0-5 degrees Celsius but can drop to -15 for some weeks, and the summers are short but hot and humid. And most of the year it is relatively windy here since a while. I think the climate in bavaria was more balanced.

Last edited:

Micawber

ATF fleece lined tanker kind of day...

IMG_20210504_165152_013~2.jpg