What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Flightengineer

Out with @Nnatalie for our Sunday tea, wearing my BK Star, this time with the collar snapped to highlight that Star collar. Also wearing Brave Star Cone Mills Selvedge denim jeans.
View attachment 58396
View attachment 58398
You and Natalie look so colorful that if I were you, I would ask someone from the passers-by to take a photo of where you are together, your outfits match each other.
And so that there are no modern cars in the background :)

Smithy

Farmers Stout from Bradfield Brewery. Had a few pints this weekend! In the space of 3 days I've been through B-3, B-15C and A-2. Jackets and beer, what a weekend!
My kind of weekend Chris. And indulged myself with both this weekend. Even fired the barbie up today as we were a very warm (for this time of year) 15 degrees, so had to cool myself off with a bottle or two of suds!

stanier

Blimey, 15 degrees Smithy! You're still up near the Artic circle? I think we just snuck to 15 degrees in sunny Bedfordshire, UK today! We finally need a fridge for the beer, as opposed to just keeping it there! ;)

Smithy

Blimey, 15 degrees Smithy! You're still up near the Artic circle? I think we just snuck to 15 degrees in sunny Bedfordshire, UK today! We finally need a fridge for the beer, as opposed to just keeping it there! ;)
Yup it was unseasonably warm today, going to be even warmer tomorrow apparently. Pretty weird because two weeks ago it was snowing!